Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13SM1) combines power and run time for a full range of fastening tasks. The efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The variable speed brushless motor delivers 0-3,400 RPM, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in.lbs. of max torque for efficient fastening. It has a compact design at 5” long and weighs only 3.3 pounds (with battery) with an ergonomic soft grip for user comfort. The L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.
The LXT® System is the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita’s purpose-built motors, battery technology, and enhanced communications work together to deliver maximum performance and efficiency. The LXT System offers cordless tools, equipment, and accessories for every trade.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Look for Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,600 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,500 in.lbs./170N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 5"
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs.
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
- (1) Tool Bag